For over 30 years, the Dodson family has focused on one goal: driving successful projects for their clients. Mid Illinois Mechanical’s coordinated approach and specialized project management team ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and prioritizes safety and quality of the highest standard.
We have a team of qualified tradesmen that specialize in the fabrication and installation of complex piping systems in various environments. Our team is trained to deal with the stringent requirements needed to meet health and safety regulations as well as any additional parameters specific to your facility.
Mid Illinois Mechanical has shaped the Central Illinois landscape, helping some of the area’s largest employers grow over time. If you’d like to learn more, check out some of our past and current projects.
- Emerging Electric Truck ManufacturerMid Illinois Mechanical is currently assisting an emerging electric truck manufacturing company to retrofit a plant that has sat idle for several years. The massive project includes a complete overhaul… Read more: Emerging Electric Truck Manufacturer
- FerreroFerrero North America, part of the worldwide sweets company Ferrero Group, is converting an old Nestle factory on the southwest side of Bloomington, IL. The conversion requires a shift from… Read more: Ferrero
- University of Illinois
College of EngineeringThe College of Engineering at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign is remodeling and adding to one of its facilities. This particular building houses their hydro systems where students are… Read more: University of Illinois <br> College of Engineering
- A Local Fortune 50 Insurance CompanyOver time, several cooling towers and chillers had become inefficient and outdated. Mid Illinois Mechanical installed new plastic cooling towers;… Read more: A Local Fortune 50 Insurance Company
- Advocate BroMennA state-of-the-art birthing center was being added to the existing hospital. Mid Illinois Mechanical installed complex mechanical systems including steam… Read more: Advocate BroMenn
- ChenoaThe city of Chenoa needed to expand its existing wastewater treatment facility to improve its capabilities and increase its overall… Read more: Chenoa
- DestihlDestihl, a nationally renowned brewery, was building a new 47,000 square foot brewery and beer hall. Mid Illinois Mechanical designed/built… Read more: Destihl
- Illinois State University
Campus Recreation and School of KinesiologyAs the Town of Normal has continued its massive redevelopment project over the last 20 years, ISU has embarked on… Read more: Illinois State University <br> Campus Recreation and School of Kinesiology
- OSF St. Joseph Medical CenterOSF, a large regional healthcare provider, was building a new cardiac care center and needed new plumbing and heating to… Read more: OSF St. Joseph Medical Center
- Parkside Junior High SchoolUnit 5, one of the largest school districts in Central Illinois, has leveraged Mid Illinois Mechanical to retrofit geothermal systems… Read more: Parkside Junior High School
- RoanokeA new water treatment facility was being built to expand Roanoke’s capacities. Mid Illinois Mechanical decommissioned an existing plant in… Read more: Roanoke
- Town of Normal
Normal TheaterThe Normal Theater has been listed in the National Register of Historic Places since 1997. This local landmark turned to… Read more: Town of Normal <br> Normal Theater
- Town of Normal:
Multimodal CenterThe Town of Normal had presented a new multi-modal transportation facility in their Uptown Redevelopment Plan in 2000. The new… Read more: Town of Normal: <br> Multimodal Center