Emergency and Preventative Maintenance
Mid Illinois Mechanical offers a wide variety of services in troubleshooting and repair for many types of mechanical and plumbing systems. Our HVAC design and maintenance professionals repair and maintain HVAC systems of all sizes and types from individual rooftop units, hot water heaters and boilers, to condensing units and chillers. Upon your request we dispatch a technician to your facility as soon as possible. Often times we discover faults with mechanical systems that could have been prevented through preventive maintenance, which is why we encourage the Maintenance Agreement approach. Mid Illinois Mechanical offers many different types of programs from filter changes to flat line budget including parts and emergency breakdowns. Each different program is designed for one purpose – to reduce your owning and operating costs of your building.
Mid Illinois Mechanical is a member of the Linc™ Service, network who support contractors employing over 1,400 service technicians nationwide.
- Proactive and Preventive Maintenance
- Emergency Repairs
- Retrofits and Replacements
- Commissioning and Re-Commissioning
- System Design
- Expert Project Management
- Measurement and Verification
- New equipment installations
- New System Start-ups
- Charging Refrigeration Systems
- System Leak Detection
- Reduce owning and operating costs
- Improve equipment reliability and uptime
- Increase building comfort and indoor air quality
- Enhance responsiveness and service
- Increase energy efficiency and sustainability
- Prevent unexpected budget busting expenses
Plumbing, HVAC and Civil Utilities
Mid Illinois Mechanical has completed many HVAC, plumbing, and civil utility jobs throughout Central Illinois. Whether it’s a multi-million dollar installation or minor retrofit, our team of highly-trained professionals will work closely with you to ensure the job gets done right the first time.
Complex Process Piping System Installations
Mid Illinois Mechanical’s experienced team has installed complex process piping systems for both private and public sector customers. Our process piping services include installation, fabrication, and maintenance for manufacturing and industrial facilities, and specializing in water and waste water treatment plants.